PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Equipment is delivered flat-packed on a pallet and will therefore be delivered as close to the property as possible (due to suitable solid ground for a pallet truck).
- Flats or apartment buildings are to make suitable arrangements to accept the pallet from the delivery driver (stairs, lifts etc.) with the pallet to be disposed of by the customer.
- Please note that all products will be clearly marked with the writing “Caution Heavy” accompanied by the weight of the unit, prior to collection from the warehouse.
- For assembly instructions and tools required please view http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPKpPDIgI2Q&feature=youtube - Tools for assembly are not supplied.
Alternatively call Keiser UK to have the bike delivered assembled at an additional cost.
- You may cancel your order by sending us a notification of your cancellation before the end of the 14th day after the product has been delivered to you. You need not provide a reason and will receive a refund within 14 days of the product being returned.
- A cancellation and restocking fee of 25% will be charged on all cancelled orders.
- Returns of faulty or defective products
- Should you discover after purchase any fault or defect with any of our products, please notify us within 6 months of discovering such fault or defect. The defective or faulty product will be taken back for repair or replacement. Should you be unsatisfied with the repair or replacement you will be entitled to a refund. The refund will be provided within 14 days of the defective or faulty product being returned.
*ALL PRICING INCLUDES VAT AND DELIVERY